That's Manchester.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Afghanistan - islamic dirty hellish house. All islamic country are similar.
Stop islam.
You are ****ing idiot of the highest order: five minutes on Google can bring up similar images of Christain Catholic Brazil or else where in South Central America, for that matter Orthodox Russia or the Balkans.

All you are psoting is images that show a dysfunctional local government incapable of clearing its mess, do you want some pictures from the "Winter of Discontent" here in good old perfect Great Britain - rubbish piling ever higher in the streets, 3 day week, coal and leccy shortages - the undertakers going on strike etc etc etc etc?

I'll trade your Salford for a Gorton..
I don't know, while they both have their obvious reasons to avoid, I should be grateful to the people of Salford, they keep me in a job I get paid to much for and I have so much fun ruining their spare time.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
it is strange how most third world countries have failed dismally in the provision of a weekly bin collection. that and sewage treatment would do more to win hearts and minds than 300,000 badly trained soldiers

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
(Snip)

Do you want some pictures from the "Winter of Discontent" here in good old perfect Great Britain - rubbish piling ever higher in the streets, 3 day week, coal and leccy shortages - the undertakers going on strike etc etc etc etc?
How long were you Gordon Brown's policy advisor and why did you ever think this sort of thing was persuasive?

Post the content, not the link you dodgy yeti ******.