Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afghanistan - Drugs capital of the world?

Not only can they grow opimum, it seems the lands of Afghanistan are also ripe for ephedra which can make ephedrine a key component of meth.

Alcohol is the worst drug for deaths, because of the widespread use of it, but heroin next, crack cocaine and then methamphetamine, so 2 of the top 4 will be coming out of Afghanistan.

There has been a steady rise of Meth addicts here in Aus over the last 10 years, seems a pretty nasty drug, cheap, easy to get hooked on, devastating results.

Of course the religion of peace bans drugs and the selling of them is OK as they kill white man who they are at war with.

I wonder what drug they will start making next, assume they grow Cannabis there but probably not the strong cultivated stuff you get from niche warehouses.

I wonder what drug they will start making next, assume they grow Cannabis there but probably not the strong cultivated stuff you get from niche warehouses.
Yep, when I was there the Afghan National Police station in Garmsir had a cannabis plant growing in the middle of its courtyard. It was work enough weeding out the ANP who were on Heroin, let alone cannabis.

We got roped in to assisting one of task forces in piss-testing the National Directorate of Security (intelligence / security services) new recruits for heroin. Not all passed.