Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Afghanistan and Instant Sun Shine

Just had a check-back on AK's Posts, sometimes his English is
perfect, sometimes he uses the vernacular correctly and
other times it looks like he is cocking up his English on
purpose.......eg, fak off?????
Come out of the dark into the light where we can all see
you, two faced Cnut.

Yep, he's someone's socko alright. Alarming how frequently a 'second' comes up to generate some more interest, and usually when it gets a bit tumble weedy. And its not even Sunday!

If I were a cynic, I would suggest it was a way of making sure advertisers got the full 'bang for their buck' (to quote one of our more insane Reggy O.C.'s) in terms of user activity.

His activity seems to coincide with Mr. Down's resurgence too, but it appears that (unfortunately) Mr. Dow is real, even if he is on a hiding to nothing.

its not afghanistan its pakistan and nukes above ground would violate allsorts of treaties as it is in effect to test whether glowing in the dark makes taliban easier to spot.

you could however bury lots of sub ground nukes all along the border and irradiate the whole length with the exception of certain crossing points. that way anyone who sets your geiger counter off is taliban or a drug smuggler :)

Drunken Irish, this goes to show your level of Intelligence, maybe you just the typical ill informed twat, that come plenty in the UK.

Why do you think Russia is angry over the Missicle systems close to its border and secondly, do you think they wont find it a threat if you were to nuke Afghanistan?

Plus dont worry, when your soon killing your own fellow Irish man for the Queen, the SCO will already be well established.

I cant wait for that day.

Oh **** off you intellectual ******* skidmark. Are you ever going to answer the two questions I keep asking you? When, if ever are you going to man up and sign up for the ANA to go out there and show the British 'cowards' how its done and whats your ingenious strategy for occupying Pakistan? I won't hold my breath as I know full well your talking shit as do you, you just haven't the balls to admit it.
The Russians will huff and puff over **** all in the vain hope that the outside world will still think they're one of the big boys when they are actually a gangster state who need European money as much if not more than we need their resources.

How many reasons do you want.

Why use ours I bet Israel has a few nutron bombs they are itching to try out. After all it's not the land that is the problem but the sweet smelling manlove inhabitants.

Lets ask them to double up on Afgan and Pakistan..... happy days

In the 1960's the USSR had enough nuclear missiles aimed at the UK to turn it into a lump of red hot lava. Everybody expected a nuclear war sooner or later and we bloody nearly got our four minutes warning time during the Cuban crisis.

Thing was, jokes about 'instant sunshine" back then were pretty rare. Still, you all seem to enjoy them, so if somebody touches off a nuclear device somewhere in London I hope you won't me cracking a funny afterwards about how Australia has finally won the ashes.

In the 1960's the USSR had enough nuclear missiles aimed at the UK to turn it into a lump of red hot lava. Everybody expected a nuclear war sooner or later and we bloody nearly got our four minutes warning time during the Cuban crisis.

Thing was, jokes about 'instant sunshine" back then were pretty rare. Still, you all seem to enjoy them, so if somebody touches off a nuclear device somewhere in London I hope you won't me cracking a funny afterwards about how Australia has finally won the ashes.

Do you do weddings you dull ****? My grandad was one of the RAF groundstaff responsible for fueling our Vulcans during the Cuban Missile Crisis and has happily discussed the situation without being as much of a pious twat as you even though he knew at the time that if it kicked off he, my Nan, my dad (only a year and a half old at the time) and uncle would have all been turned to ash within five minutes.

well nuking london would solve the thieving politicians, bankers and immigration issues - I'm all for it :)