Afghan_Kandak or peter dow whos a bigger cunt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mrrandom, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Afghan Kandak

40 vote(s)
  2. Peter dow

25 vote(s)
  3. They both need to be buggered with a bayonet

98 vote(s)
  4. I Like Biscuits

53 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is it Afghan_Kandak or peter dow
    • Like Like x 1
  2. "Mrrandom" please excuse the unladylike language but cunts are useful - those two are definitely NOT.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Now just for the record exactly what sort of cunt are we talking here?
  4. They're both quintessentially dobberly in their own ways - one a raving loon and the other a narcissistic infant.
  5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

But which is which? I'd have thought those terms totally interchangable.
  6. Random, Mr Edit is your friend: include a Poll.
  7. Dow is mentally ill as well as obnoxious, traitorous and Scottish; AK is a mouthy twat who thinks he's clever but isn't, and is desperately in love with himself and the political attitudes he strikes.
  8. yeah but I've got a cracking smile
    • Like Like x 2
  9. His latest masterpiece (as an 'claimed' Afghanistani Moslem), is calling Ratko Mladic a 'Hero' for killing all those pesky Jihadists in Srebrenica.

Fucking loop the loops both of them.
  10. AK all the way as the ubercunt. Dow's clearly mentally handicapped which clears him on grounds of diminished responsibility whereas AK chooses to be a cum filled vagina with his rantings about the EDL whilst at the same time going on for the nth time about how much he hates Pakistanis. Arguably the most pathetic inferiority complex in history.
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I thought the muslim jihadists turned up because mladik and co started cleaning their ethnic bits?
  12. I think he was referring to the native Bosniaks as Jihadists. Strange stance as a Moslem to be calling Mladic a hero though.

Bit like a Jewish person bigging Himmler up.
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

Himmler was jewish? well I never, he did help them get a new home though so not all bad news.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. This poll does not cover the opinion that I have - that AK is a cunt AND that I like biscuits.
  15. PeDo isn't on my ignore list, but that may just be a simple oversight. I think I'll start calling them SPOTs; Sock Puppets Or Trolls.

Edit; what sort of biscuits? Do you have Tim Tams over there? Scotch Finger are nice too. Could we have a biscuits forum, before the Duke asks for one?