afghan

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by phil245, Mar 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

An Afghan goes to see the doctor after six months in the UK. he tells the doctor that he can't sleep, can't eat properly, has got no energy and generally feels depressed. The doctor tells him to go to the local market and buy a large bucket, take it home and to get everyone in the the house he shares, to use it as a toilet for the next week and not to empty it. At the end of of the week, he is to get a stick and to give the buckets contents a good stir and then to sit and inhale the fumes for ten minutes and he is to do this three times a day for a week and then to come back and see the doctor. two weeks later, the Afghan comes back to the doctor, the doctor asks him how he feels?. the Afghan says " I feel great, I am eating well, sleeping well and feel much better.what was wrong and how did you cure me?" The doctor said "You were just homesick for the smells of Afghanistan"

2. Got any more like that??? (Keep em to yourself yer dull kunt)

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hopefully not.

4. funny as, best thing is that it is true

5. Lmao good one

6. I didn't know Cadets were being Sent to Afghanistan?
    Persec is not a town in Afghanistan either

7. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Funnily enough a couple of weeks ago I went to the Tank Museum to see the new Battlegroup Afghanistan exhibition. The new stuff done, nipper and I took in the rest of the museum again (well it's free to revisit for a year after you've paid once).

For about 8 years I had no sense of smell but since the last op, it's back, and sometimes a forgotten smell can bring memories. Halfway round the museum I took a detour into the back cludgies, and was taken aback by the "fragrant" aroma. It took me straight back to farmyards I visited when we set up Command Troop in BAOR and I told nipper the smell was probably perfect for the AFG exhibition.