Afghan terrorists in the ROI

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by LEGZ30, Mar 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting. Can't think of any particular reason why ragheads should want to target the ROI - they haven't got any troops in Afghanistan, surely? Pure speculation, but Tralee attracts droves of US (and UK) tourists in the summer - possible target(s) there?

2. I always thought Gerry Adam's beard was a bit suspect. Maybe they are members of the Irish Islamic Republican Army? Allah Akbar!!!

3. surely just following the traditional supply chain for terrorists wishing to attack the UK?

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

It'd be easy to slip into N.I,then hop a ferry to Stranraer without too much trouble from plod.

5. However I think the target was probably in N.I.

6. At least it makes a refreshing change from Irish terrorists in the ROI. I wonder what lengths the Guarda will go to to protect this bunch.

Allegedly.

7. care to bet on that one

lets say 100 Pound- paid to the RBL

8. We've already let them go...also paid for tickets on the next ferry to Swansea...they seemed keen to go.........

9. much a do about nothing

10. Hum, Yes the local breed knew just how to smuggle explosive devices from one side of the Irish Sea to the other.
    Terro's are all brothers under the skin, don't suppose Gerry and his friends would be too upset if something went bang in UK.
    john