Afghan Style by the Royal Engineers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 2/51, Dec 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hope this link works...

<object width="500" height="280"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value=""></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="500" height="280"></embed></object>
  2. Saw this last night on the Book of Face, Good Effort lads
  3. I'm not sure this is a good thing. Mrs RG saw it and I've had to tell her that the blonde bird is a bloke in drag! But the killer was when she said "So as an Engineer you don't do real soldier stuff?"
    Well I'll tell you she wont be seeing out of that eye this side of Christmas ;-)
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Amateur move. How's she supposed to cook Christmas dinner, wash up and do all the housework now?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No it didn't.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. She has got the other eye!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I noticed!

But don't you think all those numbers make a pretty pattern!
  8. I like the way they captured the smoke from the burn pits over the camp.
  9. I'm fucking outraged.
    How have these people got time to fuck around like this? if they have so much spare time they should be painting rocks and grass and polishing fire extinguisher interior working parts and stuff.
    I shall be writing to the Daily Mail.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Quality Vid...Funny as Fook!
  11. Unfortunately the Outrage bus will be delayed because it is being used to shoot more scenes to add to the current video.

Thank you for you outrage, it is important to us and we will have the bus along as soon as we can. ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The thing that crashed all the servers in Iraq... if my memory serves me right?
  13. They say that war is hell !! :)

But wimin as Engineers ? So it's now 'Gentlefolk of the Corps' rather than 'Gentlemen of The Corps' ?

Excellent vid !