Afghan president Karzai accuses UN over election fraud

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pararegtom, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

2. I can hear Obama in the white house now "The course of action I'd suggest is a course of action I can't suggest...".

Guy needs an unfortunate meeting with a "taliban" suicide bomber.
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Of course he is playing to the domestic audience, although that doesn't change the fact we are pi$$ing billions down the drain supporting him. Politics, the game of champions - sorry chimps.
  4. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

The only reason he isnt dead already is that he is by far the best weapon the taliban have. If they killed him then he may be replaced by somebody who could actually bring the Country together and not actually cause more trouble than he solves.
  5. It's time to go when the man in the daft hat and the stripey cloak bites the hand that feeds him. It may go some way to getting rid of OUR budget deficit.
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

He bit the hand that fed him some time ago, the fcukwits that we call politicians are just too stupid to back off and let the idiot fend for himself.

Letting Afghanistan descend into civil war again will be no more dangerous than letting my wife drive more often. The place is worthless and pretty much as deserving as somalia. We tried, you are shit, crack on.
  7. Well said that man!
  8. All akin to two high school girls fighting over a rotten twinkie!