Afghan paras reveal private war

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, Jun 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afghan paras reveal private war

Needless to say, all ARRSER's should spread the word about this, schools, local media etc.

Its an initiative that comes from the lads themselves so the turn out should be representative of our regard for them.
  2. Can't help thinking it would make a damn good film, AND, I believe the British Public would love it - they're not so PC as the trendies would have us think...
  3. Trouble with making a film is that no 'civvy' would ever believe it!

Worse than that the disgusting politicians would probably deem it to be propaganda and enforce cuts in the military budgets, cancel equipment orders and court martial a handful of assorted ranks pour encourager les autres
  4. Where is the Army Museum? (No Wah)
  5. Chelsea
  6. I ride past it every morning :oops: :oops:
  7. You have a horse, cool. :D
  8. It would make more sense to have this as a travelling exhibition , based on an existing modified recruitment stand to keep the costs down?
  9. Make the suggestion

10. Take some time to go and see it. I was quite impressed with it.
  11. It's a great museum. It's free so you can go as many times as you like without worrying about entrance fees. There's some great exhibits and it does tell the story of the British army very well.
  12. I certainly will.
  13. They also have very good lectures.
  14. The Afghanistan exhibition is to be open for public viewing in time for the school summer holidays. Having been privvy to the build plans i can honestly say that it is gonna be worth a look, as is the rest of the museum of course.