Afghan Loss 091107

R.I.P.

“They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.”

chimera

LE
Nightrained said:
If there is anyone that knows who it is I'd be very interested to here. I'm currently on RnR and can't contact any rear party.
NO NAME ON HERE UNTIL IT HAS BEEN RELEASED PUBLICALLY

chimera said:
Nightrained said:
If there is anyone that knows who it is I'd be very interested to here. I'm currently on RnR and can't contact any rear party.
NO NAME ON HERE UNTIL IT HAS BEEN RELEASED PUBLICALLY
NT will be one of the first to know anyway won't he ???? him being near enough CRE nowadays. :x :x :x :x

all gave some, some gave all

Named on Sky news - a LCpl from 20 Sqn from 36 Engr Regt - LCpl Jake Alderton - died in RTA when his vehicle fell from a bridge. RIP

Edited for spelling

Three lads form 36 in Manchester yesterday drunk as lords, WPC asked them to be less boisterous, she got a gobful and asked who the hell they thought they were on such a day, they told her why they were so pissed and she radioed through for a wagon, now me thinking -lady behave is about to call an ex RE who was in town and happens to be Inspector in GMP, when the said wagon turns up and the WPC says take thes guys nearer home so they can remember without getting themselves in trouble-hats off to her for realising how close we all become through the job.

RIP no way party on Young Man you have at least Forty beers to drink to get into the REA in the Sky.

ftreqptmyass said:
Three lads form 36 in Manchester yesterday drunk as lords, WPC asked them to be less boisterous, she got a gobful and asked who the hell they thought they were on such a day, they told her why they were so pissed and she radioed through for a wagon, now me thinking -lady behave is about to call an ex RE who was in town and happens to be Inspector in GMP, when the said wagon turns up and the WPC says take thes guys nearer home so they can remember without getting themselves in trouble-hats off to her for realising how close we all become through the job.

RIP no way party on Young Man you have at least Forty beers to drink to get into the REA in the Sky.
Good Drills, there is a lot of common sense out there with the police when needed.

The_IRON said:
ftreqptmyass said:

Good Drills, there is a lot of common sense out there with the police when needed.
but not that often. :x :x :x :x

Latest Threads