Afghan Hijacker given job at Heathrow

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, May 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1170672.ece

Punative measures MUST be made against his employer and EVERYONE who allowed this to happen, in fact just sack everyone and start anew.

2. gobsmacked.

3. Now why dont i find this suprising anymore??????

4. It could be worse, at least they don't let him do air traffic control, yet.

5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

You arrsers are a bad influence on me. Five years ago I'd have been shocked. A couple of months ago I'd have been stunned into silence for thirty seconds, maybe a minute. Now I just shrug my shoulders and try and think of amusing one liners.

And I was considered a right cynical fatherless before.

6. Perhaps he was looking for a "lift" home.

7. meh. Although his interview must have been interesting.

"any experience in Aviation?"

8. Im not suprised one bit, what suprised me more is that he only got 30 months for hijacking a plane with intent to kill everyone aboard but he didnt serve that time and was allowed to stay with his family and claims benefits, I would believe it if it wasnt from the SUN

9. Well done BA! Once again I applaud your exemplary performance! :roll:

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It's in the Daily Hate as well.

You couldn't make it up could you. :oops:

11. Have to agree with you - far too many lazy jobsworths about. Went through T3 a couple of weeks ago and went to the Travlex desk to get the cash i'd ordered online. There's about 5 desks open with only 1 customer at a desk marked up something like 'Online Transactions'. I go to another desk and converstion goes : "Can i collect this money?". "No - use the other desk". "You're not busy though!!!!" "I'm only going to do new transactions"........

5 mins later and i'm still stood behind the original customer at the online desk with about 10 people behind me, 4 other employees sat on their arrses with no customers and not helping the poor sod out who was on the online desk. Lazy eejits. :x

12. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

This is a fcuking joke, isn't it? Someone needs sacked

13. On the other hand, he was employed by a contractor. What probably happened is BA contracted the contractor to provide cleaners who have been properly checked. Obviously, that has not been done.

It will be interesting to see how BA proceeds from here on.

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Judging by its recent cock ups, HR will probably offer him a full time job.

15. No, youre not being serious, its a wah, please tell me someone is taking the p*ss.