Afghan for sigs next year??

alright guy's i've heard there is sig's needed for afghan next year any1 got any info on it requirments ect.
I cant get much info from my unit.

any help would be great.

cheers

alright guy's i've heard there is sig's needed for afghan next year any1 got any info on it requirments ect.

any help would be great.

cheers
Speak to chain of command or PSO?

F

fozzy

More than likely and the units supplying signallers will already have been selected. As above speak to your CoC.
Yes they have and the PDT process has started. However, as you say, a chat to the CoC may be useful.

If you really want to go on op's, have you thought bout transferring to another cap badge. If your FE and not a spaz your almost guaranteed a tour with us. I was speaking to some RS guys the other week and they had to compete in a selection process to be selected amazing.

If you really want to go on op's, have you thought bout transferring to another cap badge. If your FE and not a spaz your almost guaranteed a tour with us. I was speaking to some RS guys the other week and they had to compete in a selection process to be selected amazing.
who are you with?

ooooh_matron think before u speak cock nose u dnt know me or u probs dont know nothing about what being a sig involves. if i was covering your back in a war zone you can count on me taking a bullet to cover your sloppy arrrse!!!!

ooooh_matron think before u speak cock nose u dnt know me or u probs dont know nothing about what being a sig involves. if i was covering your back in a war zone you can count on me taking a bullet to cover your sloppy arrrse!!!!
See below.....

Attachments

its not my fault use **** witss are to old to know that 'dnt' means 'dont' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was asking a serious question when a tit thought he was funny and tried to take the piss outmy regiment i was mearly stating a FACT!!

Snide comments aside,
Papamike_9 is right, join the gunners, your skills will transfer into an FST role.

Do I have to repeat myself?

gunner88 i think i might just do that m8 i did basuc with some gunners and it sounds ware is your unit based??
do you know if theres a unit in glasgow??

gunner88 i think i might just do that m8 i did basuc with some gunners and it sounds ware is your unit based??
do you know if theres a unit in glasgow??
I would recommend that with your level of intellect you join the Army Cadets you ******* spastic.

I bet you're good at BATCO. One of your posts looks like a sheet of ******* BATCO. They certainly bear no more resemblance to the English language than a BATCO sheet.

any help would be great.

cheers
just bring a radio and you're sorted mate.