Afghan for sigs next year??

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by dean1, Nov 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. alright guy's i've heard there is sig's needed for afghan next year any1 got any info on it requirments ect.
    I cant get much info from my unit.

any help would be great.

cheers

2. Speak to chain of command or PSO?

3. More than likely and the units supplying signallers will already have been selected. As above speak to your CoC.

4. Yes they have and the PDT process has started. However, as you say, a chat to the CoC may be useful.

5. If you really want to go on op's, have you thought bout transferring to another cap badge. If your FE and not a spaz your almost guaranteed a tour with us. I was speaking to some RS guys the other week and they had to compete in a selection process to be selected amazing.

6. who are you with?

7. They need people to burn the sh1t cans in fob rob.

8. Bring your matches

9. Mate, if you're going to make glib suggestions, at least try to make it a job that a signaller could realistically do.

10. Sh1t cans in Edinburgh?

11. 101 RA (V) We have Bty's in the Newcastle area and Leeds. STA and Strike (MLRS)

12. ooooh_matron think before u speak cock nose u dnt know me or u probs dont know nothing about what being a sig involves. if i was covering your back in a war zone you can count on me taking a bullet to cover your sloppy arrrse!!!!

13. msr

msr LE

See below.....

Attached Files:

14. i only wrote a couple of words in short form so what you on abouttttt!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

15. its not my fault use **** witss are to old to know that 'dnt' means 'dont' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was asking a serious question when a tit thought he was funny and tried to take the piss outmy regiment i was mearly stating a FACT!!