Afghan Fighting - The Latest Reports - Book Two: Now The West Has Gone

A rich man who can afford a barrister

A source supporting Ali’s legal challenge told i: “A barrister and a firm of solicitors are due shortly to launch a legal action against the Ministry of Defence on the basis of his rejection from Arap because we have run out of all other options for him.

Was the name 'Cherie' invoked?

A rich man who can afford a barrister

A source supporting Ali’s legal challenge told i: “A barrister and a firm of solicitors are due shortly to launch a legal action against the Ministry of Defence on the basis of his rejection from Arap because we have run out of all other options for him.
They could be acting pro bono.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Oooh Look
The mong Mullahs who are of the lowest intelligence on earth, are once again turning the clock back
Luckily Isis K have the right hump with them and will be settling scores any time soon

I wonder if they realise that Isis K sounds like a breakfast cereal

For anyone who thinks the Taliban are a coherent and united force should watch the following video. It also applies to anyone who thinks the Islamist extremist groups are brothers-in-arms.

EODMatt was saying there are 50 odd terrorist groups just in Kabul, all of them at each other's throats.

I can well believe it. Doesn't bode well for anything approaching stability.

As long as they're preoccupied jostling for power it's all good and hopefully it will be the Chinese turn to annoy them and unite them against a foreign power

Morning All,
From todays local 'comic'.
Anybody any rough idea how many in one of these battalions?
20211003_132712~2.jpg

Proff3RTR

Old-Salt
View attachment 607835 Back for further training?
I get the feeling that it will not be a overly large 'Battalion' but on a serious note, I imagine they will have a pretty good supply/source of recruits, so keeping it going will not be a problem.
Next question, when will we in the west realize that we are going to have to deal with these fcuks again until we actually win, and not go in half arssed like we have been forced to by those in charge of us.

Latest Threads