Afghan Elections

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fertman, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So it was all a rigup, and Hamid Al Kharzi (trans: The Toilet ) has been shown to be a slithery cheating cur. Lots of red faces in Washington, I'm sure, but what was that old saying ' By your friends you shall be known' or something? Wonder who he was getting advice from? Uncle Sam seems to have a prisctine record for election rigging ( Florida passim )...trust some third world poppy-growers to get it wrong, tsk.

2. I could have predicted the outcome, from following the tales of corruption within the country. The question is what now ?

Send in more troops and support the government, which is now widely known to be corrupt ?

I think it would be more productive to leave and pay the Taliban film star wages to live in comfort and hang up their AK47's

Obama can at least truthfully say he reached a negotiated settlement.

3. Pres.Karzai demonstrated exceptional results in fraudulent voting. But it is not a record.

Moron Putin outperformed him

The YABLOKO (the Apple) is a liberal party in Russia with not huge but significant support, especially in big cities.

http://www.eng.yabloko.ru/

Mr.Mitrokhin is a leader of YABLOKO.