Afghan dead desecration

Discussion in 'US' started by StJohnguy, Jan 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are the forum members views on the reports of the alleged desecration of corpses in Afghanistan, do you believe this to be an isolated or a widespread act & do you believe this is just confined to our U.S. cousins?

2. I think they were *********, but not nearly as much of a ******** as their mucker who decided to post this on YouTube. Ridiculous. I'm sure this stuff has been going on for as long as there has been war, doesnt make it right, but at least it was kept hidden and not placed in full view of a very unforgiving public.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

And search for the other threads that deal with this.

4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

SOURCE : - British Forces Broadcasting Service

5. Wow, how many times did this happen? There's threads everywhere about it. Is it the same incident or multiple moist moments of excitement?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh no - not this shit again. I think we need to find out more about this so-called act of desecration before we jump to conclusions. The US Marines that I know and have met downrange are professionals and well trained. You'll get no bite from me, Mr. Journo. ;-)

[​IMG]

7. Do they not have search functions on US forum sites then, or is it as a jouorno you just sit at your PC asking stupid questions.

[​IMG]

8. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Thwocka bloke

.....unfortunately, some clown uploaded cameraphone footage to YouTube....if it turns out to be a posed stunt I will be surprised...as you can imagine the footage is fairly easy to find...what will be interesting is the number of times you find something like this

All it does, of course - and as widely discussed on the other major Arrse thread at
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/175505-us-hearts-minds-working-overtime-marines-filmed-urinating-bodies.html - is to play into the hands of the Islamofascistii .......

Well done dumb Jarhead who took the footage - you've done your Corps and your country a real favor (sic)....er...not.

If the view of Commandant USMC is anything to go by - they may shortly be ex Marines - and may need decent attorneys ( if any such walk the land)
    Read more: Marines allegedly urinating on dead Taliban triggers probe | Battleland | TIME.com

Remembering the account of what his Taliban captors did to a Highlander captured at night last year - LINK - I can't share the outrage....but I can deplore the stupidity....

9. Taliban chiefs are taking this new threat extremely seriously, and are already issuing their members with protective equipment.

100616_625MenWithUmbrellas-HadiRahnaward.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

post mortem rectal insertion of bacon grill is the solution, then lets see them get into heaven.

11. Sod that. Bacon grills fab. Will pork scratchings do instead?

12. What's wrong with a trotter or pigs snout

13. A shocking video indeed.....unlike their videos of lopping people's heads off!

• Like Like x 15
  14. They're edible.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry if this has already been done, I looked on the U.S. section thinking this would be the most likely place for a thread like this but didn't see anything. My apologies, I should have checked the main fora & is it possible to combine this thread with the pre-existing one(s)?

Ruckerwockman & Re-stilly, what on Earth gives you the idea that I am a journalist, other than your somewhat scewed world views. I presume you get your exercise jumping to conclusions?

As to MY opinions, I'm not surprised, given Abu Graibh etc. but it sure as hell isn't going to win any hearts & minds.