Afgans In The TAC

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cannon fodder, Mar 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Upon returning to my TAC I saw what i thought where lots of mexicans in the car park. I knew the OC authorised use of the drill hall for functions etc, but to my horror... the place was crammed with f**kin afgans... from kids to adults... partying... wha the F**K... we are going into battles over there and we have the "enemy" in a TAC.... Any one of them could be sniffing around... Also is any other TAC used as a dam jolly up for foreigners.. its embaracing!

2. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

3. The spelling certainly is.

4. I thought this was going to a thread on sniffer dogs in the TA.. :oops:
    I suppose that would be Afghans though.

I'll get my coat.

Corn.

5. 8O
    This is a wah right? You’re not seriously that stupid…

6. I agree with C_F, afghans are a fcuking nuisance.

Last time I went into somewhere full of them I ended up covered in ginger hair and slobber. And they eat my entire months supply of Chappie.

Dock their tails and neuter them I say.

7. Fecking spelling geeks i hate you all!

8. It's the long hair, catches in one's zip something chronic....

Corn. :D

Oh, and Goku, Waaaah!

9. I was talking to cannon chopper in my last comment but you’re probably right

10. sniff, sniff... walt alert :roll:

11. Back when I was in 'nam damn gooks now when I come back from 'raq damn rag heads...

wah.

12. 307

307 War Hero

I do have to say though I always found the TAC being hired out by unscrupulous PSAOs undoubtedly lining their pockets annoying, especially when it interferes with post or pre ex. admin, it got to the point where the main effort was not to ensure TA PAX could carry out duties but that those hiring the place were not interupted at all.