• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AFGAN RECRUIT KILLS 5 OF OUR TROOP

You're new here aren't you??? If you make 100 posts before having your account suspended I'll marinate my cock in hoi sin and flash fry it.

Your only regret should be that The Royal Welsh are going to be lumbered with you, as sharp as a duck's arrse.
Try the Inteligence Corps.

Count.Dracule said:
scuba_frog said:
You're new here aren't you??? If you make 100 posts before having your account suspended I'll marinate my c*** in hoi sin and flash fry it.

I would like to wager that you would not do that :D

Sorry, forgot to add....eat it as well.

The guys not even a ccok and with an attitude like that, his arrse career will be longer than his army one.

scuba_frog said:
You're new here aren't you??? If you make 100 posts before having your account suspended I'll marinate my c*** in hoi sin and flash fry it.
Not quite as new as you it would seem :oops: Have you got a skillet???

Latest Threads