Affair in the unit!!

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by G4commando, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has recently been brought to our hierarchies attention about an affair between a single female full screw and a married male lance jack!!
    Whoever outed this affair, all be it anonomously, provided alongside a letter, evidence of the affair as the full screw outed it on a certain social networking site.

The hierarchy have decided there is not enough proof to do anything and these 2 individuals are been allowed to carry on.
    The whole unit are aware of these goings on and some feel very strongly against it. I also know that the full screw did this sort of thing at her old unit!!

Is it right for the OC and CO to just be brushing this under the carpet so to speak....... Thoughts please!!

2. Their decision.
    Privlidge of being at the top of the tree.

3. Is she attractive?

4. They probably want the same standard of proof as ARRSE.

Where's the 'photos?

5. No. She should be posted for 'pad shaggin'.

No doubt it would have been dealt with differently if SHE had been the married party.

6. Shock, horror. Married bloke has affair with single woman! Wouldn't happen in civvy street, the bosses would be all over it.
    Seriously, if it were someone in a position of authority it may cause some concern but a Cpl and a LCpl?
    And you know the rules, pictures needed to make an informed decision.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's what I thought, I've seen it happen in my previous regiment. The fact that she splashed it all over her profile about the affair surely should be enough proof??

• Like Like x 2
  8. No it isn't. The service test applies and they appear to have failed it on what has been posted. I am aware however that there may be circumstances that he chain is aware of that have affected their decision.

Here's hoping that one of these dissatisfied people, like the wife for instance, doesn't feel the need to contact the press.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

No that's hearsay, not proof. Anyone could say that kind of stuff in their social networking sites.

That's the key - proof. And if proved its then dealt with on the severity scale, which in cases like this is social misconduct, leading to possible letter of censure. Not always posting out.

10. Is something written on the internet proof?
    Are we to take everything on ARRSE as gospel?

11. Kirkz the full screw is single and no I'm not the male lance comical!! However I am a married man and I know a lot of the squadrons wives know and aren't happy about the whole thing!!
    What bothers me is it makes people feel uncomfortable in the work place and with our up coming tour that's the last thing people need!! I personally couldn't give a s**t what they do I keep out of it..... But I know a lot of people aren't happy about the decision that been made!!

12. Same standards should apply regardless of rank. If you're right about the CO and the OC, they should be spanked.

So where's the photo?

13. Realised my mistake which is why i deleted my post!
    If you don't give a shit, why are you here bleating? :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can see the headlines now - Lance jack has full screw

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.