AfD Chairman severely beaten by hooded attackers.

Have you actually watched the Soubry video?
And do you think she was treated in a reasonable, level headed and calm manner?
She should consider herself lucky she wasn't hung off a lamppost. An arrogant politician of the first order.

I think their is a place to be critical of politicians, on the streets or in front of their home is not it.
As politicians like Soubry seek to undermine the democratic process to suit their own ends, a little chanting on the streets hardly seems unfair.

Soubry was only too willing to stick two fingers up to reasoned arguments.

NSP

LE
So HMG isn't seeking to overturn Brexit.
Not overtly - but it can't help but be noticed that "they" (as in May and her coterie of "advisers") do seem to be doing their level best to make a complete hash of it.

Either that or she/they are just incompetent buffoons.

D

Deleted 24582

As politicians like Soubry seek to undermine the democratic process to suit their own ends, a little chanting on the streets hardly seems unfair.

Soubry was only too willing to stick two fingers up to reasoned arguments.
She represents the other side of the coin, what do you expect? When this sort of behavior becomes acceptable it just opens the door further, for more unpleasantness. Which all sides will use if they deem they can get away with it.

I am not saying I agree with any of them, or their beliefs. Were I a Brit I would have voted leave. However civility dictates that certain places are a political DMZ. All sides should respect this.

NSP

LE
Were I a Brit I would have voted leave.
Didjn't your ex-pres' come over here and exhort us to remain - even though it was none of his business and he'd previously said that, were he a European leader, there's no way he'd allow his country anywhere near the EU?

D

Deleted 24582

Didjn't your ex-pres' come over here and exhort us to remain - even though it was none of his business and he'd previously said that, were he a European leader, there's no way he'd allow his country anywhere near the EU?

Yup he did. He meddled and was told to kick rocks. I agree with the leavers, but PMTM managed to put you in a position that can best be described as “bent over”.

The E.U. is an economic powerhouse dictated by the Krauts. Who wants their prosperity determined by the Boxheads??

I empathize with you folks and see the merit of both sides. But as a Septic our only response should be “ we will work it out” regardless of your choice you *******. Friendship means shutting the feck up and just rolling with it.

NSP

LE
I agree with the leavers, but PMTM managed to put you in a position that can best be described as “bent over”.
Bent over? Jog on...!!! We're in a full-on ankle-grab on the front lawn of the EU HQ!

NSP

LE
Has anyone actually been charged or arrested in connection with the AfD attack?
Mention was made a while back of the possibility of it being an internal disagreement that went kinetic...
He walked past a Left Wing event shortly before they started following him and anarchists claimed responsibility for it on Indymedia (which was later removed). The attempted robbery scenario that the German media was quite keen on has been blown out by the CCTV.

I would say the chances of it being anyone other than the Left is very, very slim.

I'll just leave this here, I wonder if anyone will notice the obvious and the parallels to Arrse posters

I strongly object to being called a fascist by white supremacist Nazis

Yesterday morning while visiting friends in London, I decided to take a stroll down to Pret A Manger for a spinach and avocado protein pot. On the way there, I found myself in the middle of some kind of demonstration. An intimidating gang of white men (along with a few women who had no doubt been threatened by their violent beer-swilling husbands into being there, and some people of color who had probably wandered into the demonstration by accident) were standing outside Burger King shouting disgusting pro-Brexit slogans, demanding ‘democracy’ and holding up signs expressing the need to ‘GET ON WITH IT’. These men were obviously white supremacists or why else would they be so vocal in their support of Brexit?

As a social justice warrior with a superior moral code to these ignorant oafs, I courageously approached them. As I drew closer, they were literally standing barely 30 feet away from me and showing no signs of backing down. ‘What do you think you are doing?!’ I called to the one nearest me. ‘Peaceful protest mate,’ he spluttered, working-classly, ‘you wanna sign our petition?’ he had the GALL to enquire violently with his dirty mouth. ‘I will do no such thing!’ I shouted at him, bravely, ‘In fact I’m calling the police right now to have you removed from here!’ I took out my iPhone and backed off a few more yards just in case he decided to steal it. ‘Why you callin’ the police?’ he had the NERVE to ask thuggishly, ‘we ain’t dun nuffin’, we’re just standin’ ‘ere!’

I'll just leave this here, I wonder if anyone will notice the obvious and the parallels to Arrse posters
Says it all, really. The elitist SJW class would remove the vote from the working classes given half the chance.

These people and the politicians of the same mindset are the REAL fascists.-maybe even Nazis. The threat to democracy in Britain comes from the left.

Says it all, really. The elitist SJW class would remove the vote from the working classes given half the chance.

These people and the politicians of the same mindset are the REAL fascists.-maybe even Nazis. The threat to democracy in Britain comes from the left.
Whilst I agree, it would be foolish to ignore the other flank.

He walked past a Left Wing event shortly before they started following him and anarchists claimed responsibility for it on Indymedia (which was later removed). The attempted robbery scenario that the German media was quite keen on has been blown out by the CCTV.

I would say the chances of it being anyone other than the Left is very, very slim.
Thank you, informative as ever.

The crux of it is that The House of Commons, is ignoring the will of the Commoners and is trying to overturn a democratic vote by hook and by crook

It's almost like you could just repeat the words of Cromwell now

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil'd this sacred place, and turn'd the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!
To be fair, he had a lovely way with words. 'Sordid prostitutes' indeed.

Latest Threads