AfD Chairman severely beaten by hooded attackers.

I'm not supporting any kind of bullying.
However, you seem to equate the way she was treated with the way RM was.
Which is a failure on your part, not mine.
You are supporting bullying (albeit not actually bullying, just the "snowflake" definition).
Doesn't matter who is doing the shouting or to whom. Same difference.
Or do you think a female MP justifies different treatment to a male?

Fuss was made, commensurate to the abuse.
The shouty old blokes where a couple of meters from RM and had coppers visibly in front of them.
If you and various other gammony old mysogenists can't grasp how that differs from a woman being surrounded by hefty bigots yelling Fascist and calling her scum while the Police just looked on...

Actually, you can't, can you?

You really can't.

The fact that the shouters "where a couple of meters" (sic) from JRM is irrelevant. Bearing in mind he was with his young children.
The lady was abused (bad manners) and called a fascist and scum, pretty much the abuse thrown at JRM.
It would seem that your problem is the relative genders of those involved.
Calling people silly names does not enhance your argument.
Edit

Last edited:
You are supporting bullying (albeit not actually bullying, just the "snowflake" definition).
Doesn't matter who is doing the shouting or to whom. Same difference.
Or do you think a female MP justifies different treatment to a male?
I'm not "supporting bullying", you silly.

Mis-spelling "misogynists" does though. It shows you can type whilst wringing your hands, or something.

It is, as someone recently observed, a corker.
Missed that one. only got "where" and "meters". ;-)

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
As the saying goes, the most advanced and civilised society is about nine missed meals away from chaos. Supply lines are fragile. The majority of people get their food from the Big Four supermarket chains, and the supply lines for those stores are very fragile. "Just enough, just in time" is sound business practice when deliveries are guaranteed and uninterrupted. As soon as that breaks down, you get panic buying, which adds to the lack of food. It becomes a vicious circle.

Remember the chaos over the fuel depot blockades in 2000? Or people filling shopping trollies full of milk and bread during the Beast from the East last year? Those events only lasted a few days. Now extrapolate that level of disruption and panic to extend over weeks if not months.
Well known female media cook tweeted somewhere that the food delivery was a big one.
This, made me laugh

The Asda delivery man just informed me that my order was the largest one they had ever packed.

"Preparing for a disaster are you love?"

"Yep. Brexit."

[Silence]

I'm not "supporting bullying", you silly.
No, true I suppose, as there was no actual bullying involved.
It would appear, what disturbs you is that a person of the female persuasion was abused by person(s) of the male persuasion.
Quaint.
(Doubt she will thank you for your concern).

See my profile.

If your main riposte is to criticise spelling errors... ^^

Maybe I should ask the forum IT guy to recommend a decent spellchecker?

Can you read and comprehend? Your abuse of the English language was just an amusing (to me) aside.
Is this a start of some sort of distraction technique? To get away from the fact you are in danger of making yourself look a (bigger) tool?

The crux of it is that The House of Commons, is ignoring the will of the Commoners and is trying to overturn a democratic vote by hook and by crook

It's almost like you could just repeat the words of Cromwell now

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil'd this sacred place, and turn'd the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!
Citizen-Kane-gif.gif