AFCS PTSD

You can still put the claim in for Physical injuries and follow up at a later date with the mental health injury, I did the same, mine took 12 years but that started after being shot in 2007
Thank you Y-R-A. Once you submit a formal request to adjourn your tribunal hearing, will the Tribunal give you a certain timeline (i.e. 6 months, 1 year or so), in reply, to reschedule the hearing date in the future, or will it be indefinite until and unless you re-contact them to seek a new hearing date upon completion of pending treatment?

Y-R-A

Clanker
Thank you Y-R-A. Once you submit a formal request to adjourn your tribunal hearing, will the Tribunal give you a certain timeline (i.e. 6 months, 1 year or so), in reply, to reschedule the hearing date in the future, or will it be indefinite until and unless you re-contact them to seek a new hearing date upon completion of pending treatment?
They won't give a date of a new one, like 6/12 months but will eventually give you a date, but keep contacting them every couple of months for updates so they can't say you haven't been in contact and record date, time and person you talked to, cover all bases m8