AFCS Decision and Award Issue

Hi,

AFCS have competed my case and issued my decision via letter. Due to my location though, it may take a good few weeks to get to me and they won’t discuss over the phone unless it’s for an exceptional circumstance.

Whilst I wait, if a payment is due (or it may not) would that payment be automatic or would I need to accept the decision for the payment to then be made to my nominated account?

I am sure it’ll all be in the letter but have been wondering.. it may be a resounding rejection but feel I have proved service fault.

Thanks

If you are serving you will receive the lump sum into the account your main pay goes into.

If you are entitled to GIP you won’t receive that until you leave service.

If you are serving you will receive the lump sum into the account your main pay goes into.

If you are entitled to GIP you won’t receive that until you leave service.
Cheers for the reply. Appreciate it.

However, is payment (if awarded) paid automatically or do I need to accept the decision first. The point being, as it’ll take up to 4 weeks to receive the letter could payment payment be made within that time based upon their decision?

Thanks

Cheers for the reply. Appreciate it.

However, is payment (if awarded) paid automatically or do I need to accept the decision first. The point being, as it’ll take up to 4 weeks to receive the letter could payment payment be made within that time based upon their decision?

Thanks

Mine was paid automatically.

I cannot recollect, it was over 10 years ago.

Evening ladies and gents

Why would vets uk be asking for my bank details?
I put a claim in 2 years ago and never ever heard anything. Get a phone call on my answer machine to ring them back to discuss my claim. Gave bank details, but why would they want them if its only to discuss my claim that I completely forgot about as I had not heard anything

Latest Threads