AFCS Award for PTSD. Looking for advice

StressVet

Clanker
My claim is another matter entirely dinger with multiple expert medical opinions and evidence.
VetsUK still ignore it. It sounds rediculous saying they ignore it, but im not exaggerating, they have literally not referenced it and made a conflicting response, not based on the medical evidence.
I honestly dont know how they are allowed to get away with it.

From what you have quoted, it seems the legislation is clear on what is needed. The policy is very weighty to read and go through. But my concerns are more with VetsUK's administration or lack there of.

I just wanted to advise that people arnt alone with being treated disappointingly by vetsUK and to encourage those to not give up hope.
Many experts opinion do you mean psychiatrist or psychology at consultant level?Cuz if you have evidences from those two they should acept them otherwise go to the tribunal.

I am looking for advice with my Claim to AFCS. I was awarded intrim level 13, it was finalised at level 13, which i appealed, i have submitted all sorts of evidence which seems to just be ignored. i submitted new evidence before my appeal. vets UK asked the tribunal to upgrade to level 12, i now have to ask Vets UK to reconsider using the latest evidence from my Consultant Psychiatrist stating that my PTSD is permanent, showing the functional, physical and social limitations, basically everything in the AFCS legislation Descriptor that they look for.

Im 4 years down the line now with this can see it being another 2 years before its sorted. its major stress dealing with them and times are shocking to deal with stuff. it just seems they like ignoring medical evidence and there opinion matters over what your submitting. Its like jumping through hoop after hoop.

Is anyone in same boat with vets UK

Any advice would be much appreciated.
[/QUOTE

Going through exact same thing, level 13 over 5 years ago, waiting for tribunal
Have you got a lawyer acting for you, if not Veterans UK will play with you like a mouse. A (good) lawyer rips their nuts off and makes them squeal, so nice when Vet Uk crumble.
Hold your nerve and make sure you have evidence and an impressible paper trail.
Best wishes

Have you got a lawyer acting for you, if not Veterans UK will play with you like a mouse. A (good) lawyer rips their nuts off and makes them squeal, so nice when Vet Uk crumble.
Hold your nerve and make sure you have evidence and an impressible paper trail.
Best wishes

Not so. A lawyer can only work within the legislation. If the evidence is provided, as per the legislation, claims will proceed.

Latest Threads