• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Afc Para

At selection would i have to complete the Junior Entry Army Foundation College Run time -14.30, or would i have to do the para run time - 9:18 ?

luke.s said:
when are u planin to go to afc?
Hopfully start next septemeber. I can get the 9 minutue run time just curious of whether or not i could get away with a time of over 10 minutes so selection would be easier but as mike said ill ask on the insight course next week

klkl try and get everything done qwickly becuase all the para slot fill up qwick! .
i was plannin to go para september just gone but didnt get in and now im on the waitin list for january intake :( . but looks like im goin itc catterick

and the para insight course is brill great laughs . enjoy sunday morning lol 8)

luke.s said:
klkl try and get everything done qwickly becuase all the para slot fill up qwick! .
i was plannin to go para september just gone but didnt get in and now im on the waitin list for january intake :( . but looks like im goin itc catterick

and the para insight course is brill great laughs . enjoy sunday morning lol 8)
Lol well good luck with your training. What run time did you get? And ive heard you do a log run, i think on sunday morning

luke.s said:
i got 9:33mins

and yess a log run on sunday moring (6 in da morning )
Oh joys should be great fun 8)
You must of done well on you upper body to extend your run time

luke.s said:
yea im quite a strong lad

but nah its fun at the para insight
Yer hopfully should enjoy it. Hopefully my fitness doesnt let me down lol

04mayb said:
luke.s said:
yea im quite a strong lad

but nah its fun at the para insight
Yer hopfully should enjoy it. Hopefully my fitness doesnt let me down lol
It will give you a heads up on where your fitness needs to be, not really let you down, but put it this way, should you even make it to p coy, you're going to be hanging out wishing you were dead anyway.. same if you was to join gods corps.

i think your abit to late pal
i had the last para place for 04
if thats what ur name means im quessin it means 04 of jaunary?
well unless eny1 esle dropped out
i did my runtime in 9:04
so im not sure on the correct answer
im guessing if u come in at 14:30 you wont get in
but if you carnt go afc then you will have 2 get the adult run time
and go adult entry

fellez08 said:
and go adult entry
No my name doesnt mean that!! I can do the 9 minute run time, but as i said itll be easier if i was aloud to do the 14:30 minute run time.

The_Duke

LE
04mayb said:
fellez08 said:
and go adult entry
No my name doesnt mean that!! I can do the 9 minute run time, but as i said itll be easier if i was aloud to do the 14:30 minute run time.
"Easier" and "Para selection" selection are rarely heard together. If there is an easy and a hard way, you will do it the hard way.

The_Duke said:
04mayb said:
fellez08 said:
and go adult entry
"Easier" and "Para selection" selection are rarely heard together. If there is an easy and a hard way, you will do it the hard way.

I don't expect it to be easy, but i was mearly stating the fact that doing the 14:30 minute run time (if possible for afc) would make selection all the more easier.

04mayb said:
I don't expect it to be easy, but i was mearly stating the fact that doing the 14:30 minute run time (if possible for afc) would make selection all the more easier.
why don't you give it you're best effort & go to afc everyone knowing you can run fast,

anyway even if you get a good time but the selection staff think you didn't give your best effort you'll definitly be deferred

Latest Threads