AFC Harrogate (January intake)

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Batts02, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there, just wondering if theres anyone out there joining Harrogate on the 3rd of January?
  2. try the AFC chat and queries thread...its in the joining up forum. Im at AFC as I type, good luck
  3. thanks
  4. Hi there, I'm going to Harrogate AFC in January 3rd as well. I'm going in as a CMT. Cant wait :D
  5. hi all

my js started in sept 09 make sure thay take an ironing board and loads of underwear , plus if its a girl at least 7 sports bras .hope this helped.
  6. yes make sure u take lots of underwear, otherwise you will end up buying more! it says only enough for a week but u cant get it washed quick enough.
  7. My boy starts AFC in Jan. We've told him that for Christmas he's getting an Ironing Board, Iron and underwear.
  8. Awww thats cruel lol ...but useful!
  9. My son starts at AFC in January 2010. He is really looking forward to it.
  10. hi i dont know when im goin harrogate but i was wonderin ... im tryin for the paras .. after afc harrogate do i go to helles barracks and continue training? or go straight to P-Company? and also maybe some interview (sargeant major) tips such as what questions will be asked would help alot.
  11. A new Facebook Group for parents of this intake can be found here by searching groups for the following:

" AFC Harrogate Jan 2010 Parents "
  12. thanks for answering the question (Y)
  13. Hi, my Son starts next Sunday 3rd January, and is wondering if their is anyone going up from the South West, Somerset area? Also is there anything that is not on the kit list he needs?
    Many thanks
  14. My boy starts on 3rd Jan, from Tidworth. Take an Ironing Board!
  15. Ironing Board! That was my mistake!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.