AFC Harrogate (January intake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, just wondering if theres anyone out there joining Harrogate on the 3rd of January?

try the AFC chat and queries thread...its in the joining up forum. Im at AFC as I type, good luck

hi all

my js started in sept 09 make sure thay take an ironing board and loads of underwear , plus if its a girl at least 7 sports bras .hope this helped.

yes make sure u take lots of underwear, otherwise you will end up buying more! it says only enough for a week but u cant get it washed quick enough.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
My boy starts AFC in Jan. We've told him that for Christmas he's getting an Ironing Board, Iron and underwear.

hi i dont know when im goin harrogate but i was wonderin ... im tryin for the paras .. after afc harrogate do i go to helles barracks and continue training? or go straight to P-Company? and also maybe some interview (sargeant major) tips such as what questions will be asked would help alot.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
A new Facebook Group for parents of this intake can be found here by searching groups for the following:

" AFC Harrogate Jan 2010 Parents "

Hi, my Son starts next Sunday 3rd January, and is wondering if their is anyone going up from the South West, Somerset area? Also is there anything that is not on the kit list he needs?
Many thanks

bandit616 said:
Hi, my Son starts next Sunday 3rd January, and is wondering if their is anyone going up from the South West, Somerset area? Also is there anything that is not on the kit list he needs?
Many thanks
Ironing Board! That was my mistake!

If anyone has any questions about AFC H PM me :)

Hey there,

Im at the afc allready from the September intake. Theres not much he will need. He will not be able to use his own electronics for the first six weeks anyway. Hell probably be allowed an alarm clock, his phone (only when told to use it, usually at night when taken out by a corporal or something), and his iron.
He'll be totally fine, and maybe love it. Just dont let him give in for the wrong reasons

Batts02

Status
Not open for further replies.