AFC Harrogate Intake 27 September 2011

Hi, I am hopefully going to afc Harrogate on 11th September 2011 intake 27. If you are too please pm me your name or email so I can see who is going to be there with me

Darling, you might want to change the wording of your post in case some of the instructors at Harrogate are on here.

As mr. dale mentioned, think of your own PERSEC and perhaps reword "PM me your e-mail address", as well as instructors
Mr Dale? Are you boiling my pisser?

There are a few 1000 members on arrse at the moment, and I can virtually guarantee that one of them will be your instructor at Harrogate. They will beast you and make your life even more hell than it already will be.

Please just change the wording.

Hi, I am hopefully going to afc Harrogate on 11th September 2011 intake 27. If you are too please pm me your name or email so I can see who is going to be there with me
Fine, you moaning gets. I redacted the name and did the search again.

Is this you?

H**** M**** - Google Search

Its all about not giving out any info about yourself in a public place about details to do with your career with the army. they will drill that into you at harrogate. speaking from experience.

Haha have done :) new to the forum haha thanks for the advice
Murf, my pleasure.

Rt Hon Lady Dale of Snailsville
Home Sec for ARRSE.

(If these lot start on you, let me know).

Stop quoting it. You ******* traitor seagull.
Already sorted.

Traitor? Bollocks to that mucker, I'm private sector now so work for the highest bidder. Padded leather walls and shed loads of paperwork is no match for the 'all you can eat buffet' at the rape camps and a nice pair of mirrored sunglasses.

Send moody round with a KFC bucket and we might be back in business :)

Already sorted.

Traitor? Bollocks to that mucker, I'm private sector now so work for the highest bidder. Padded leather walls and shed loads of paperwork is no match for the 'all you can eat buffet' at the rape camps and a nice pair of mirrored sunglasses.

Send moody round with a KFC bucket and we might be back in business :)
Don't wish for that.

Get back in the padded room and do as you are told.