AFC Harrogate Bank Details wtf?

Well im going 2 AFC harrogate on the 6th and i got a letter a few weeks ago askin wht my bank details r and on 1 part it ask's 4 my platoon? im baffled and i want 2 get everythin ready b4 i swear in so if u know wht it meens please tell me

Turd.Burgler said:
Well im going 2 AFC harrogate on the 6th and i got a letter a few weeks ago askin wht my bank details r and on 1 part it ask's 4 my platoon? im baffled and i want 2 get everythin ready b4 i swear in so if u know wht it meens please tell me
It's a test, you've failed, end of.

Turd.Burgler said:
First off it was a test to see if you can read and write in English.

You failed. :twisted:

Edit to add - Airfix great minds think alike it seems :lol:

lol ok i know its so i get paid but they put platoon? y wuld i need 2 write a platoon wen i havnt been given 1 or i woz told 2 bring it 2 my ATR but it woz by a woman hu is famous 4 talkin utter shite so i am not goin by her word she even sent a kid 2 selection without even puttin his name on the list

Turd.Burgler said:
lol ok i know its so i get paid but they put platoon? y wuld i need 2 write a platoon wen i havnt been given 1 or i woz told 2 bring it 2 my ATR but it woz by a woman hu is famous 4 talkin utter shite so i am not goin by her word she even sent a kid 2 selection without even puttin his name on the list
Hello, can you type English please!!!!!

Turd.Burgler said:
QSD ZBZ2 QRT

last used those when I was at AAColl Harrogate so it seem appropriate somehow :)

Turd.Burgler said:
Leave Platoon empty, i filled the exact same thing in at the ACIO yesterday. What ACO you at?

Turd.Burgler said:
Pots? Kettles?

Good God, I thought being able to read and write in English was an entry requirement.