AF P1954 help

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Mongoose, Aug 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Greetings all,

    A AFP1954 has landed on my desk (read RAWO can't be arsed dealing with it himself) for a mattress - someone pissed themselves then :twisted: - now it's got stuff on it about vouchers and imprest. Being wise enough to know this is UNICOM crap, something I no longer have anything to do with whatsoever thank the lord - what do I actually do with it? Does the charge need putting on JPA under loss/damages etc? Or should I hand it back to the RAWO (imprest holder!) and tell him to deal with it?
  2. if the guy has been 252's then the SSA inputs it

    If its a bill for a pissed mattress just JPA it