Aero med

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by HEART_STOPPER, May 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick q
    I've been aero medded out of theatre (broken big toe and crushed the end) do I get the tax bonus, I'd done two months so is it full bonus or two months worth?
    Cheers HS

2. From what Im led to believe its worked out on a daily basis so you'll get the two months worth of feet on the ground...or toe in your case.

3. You should get the 182 days worth as if you have done your full tour.

You can always buy a new toe with it !!

4. Ive known a few lads who were Cas-e-vaced and only got the days they were out there...........maybe different if due to serious combat injuries...........but a broken toe??? not disrespecting the OP but as Im led to believe its only for the time out there......maybe wrong and apologise if not right.

5. Mate no dramas, don't get me wrong if there offering the full amount I'm taking it but if all I get is days earned then ho hum what can you do.
    Cheers for the response I'm in to see the ortho tomorrow so should find out more then.

6. I think it is days accumulated if you have been in Hospital for less than 15 days, anything more and you get the full amount?

7. Think you only get the full amount if it's an injury as a result of combat i.e GSW as someone already said.