Aerial Photographer Needed On the Rock, or nearby Southern Spain

Discussion in 'Photography' started by BanjoBill, May 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this is a long shot... pun not intended.

I have a client needing some aerial photography of their ships as they pass Gib.

If you can do it, feel free to PM me or post in here, point me to examples of your work. You will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of photography and be able to arrange all the logistics.

I will pass on your details directly to the client. You will need to negotiate the deal with them.

Would love to do it myself - too busy right now. This is a one off - so doesn't really belong in the jobs thread. There is no guarantee that the client will do the deal, but I am happy to make recommendations....
  2. Hi there, This is probably way too late! If the client still hasnt had this done, I can do it. I work from an aircraft and use a Balloon Aerial rig from the ground if on land. My website is and email - I work over Europe. And hello from me, browsing the Arrse site now.
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

**** me Necroposting is on the rise.
  4. Nah, Necroposting is when the topic reply is irrelevant, but it was on topic. Nobody else replied, perhaps the company didnt get the pics done!
  5. The client died of old age and left me the shipping company in his will. I have been hijacked off the coast of Somalia and am being held to ransom. The weather is great and the sea is warm.... lots can happen in 6 months.:)