• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Advisory Interview

Hi all.

I have recently recieved a phone call and then at a later point an "information pack" regarding Welbeck College and the Sixth Form Scholarship scheme. I have apparently "expressed an interest" in Welbeck and the scholarship (where I have done this I still cannot remember :D) and have been invited to an "advisory interview" on Sept 2nd.

I was just wondering what is involved in this; is it just an informal chat or more of a formal interview?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Bordtea :D

Don't flap. It is just a chat. If you are at school and eligible for 6th Form Scholarship or Welbeck and have expressed an interest in a commission the Recruiting Officer will assume that you may have an interest in either scheme. It is worth going along for the chat and finding out what your options may be. Good luck.

hairymonster1006 said:
Don't flap. It is just a chat. If you are at school and eligible for 6th Form Scholarship or Welbeck and have expressed an interest in a commission the Recruiting Offcier will assume that you may have an interest in either scheme. It is worth going along for the chat and finding out what your options may be. Good luck.
Ah right, thanks for that. That's sorted some confusion :D

Latest Threads