Advise needed please

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by pentwyn, Feb 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a tumor removed from my abdomen
    please can anyone give me any advise how long i have to wait before i can start exercising my abs to get back in to shape .
    I have a vertical scar on my abdomen
  2. ide advise seeing a physio!!! did they not tell you? do u have any time frames-when did u have the op?
  3. had op 12 days ago
    physio said not to do anything for 6-12 weeks , had my staples taken out on 6th and 7th day post op also my scar spilt the same day my second half of the staples came out and blood poured out of the wound .
    I am still having a nurse to come and dress the wound because it will not stop bleeding.
    the thing is my tummy is so swollen and i am woundering how long it will take before i can start exercising and have a normal tummy again
  4. Off the top of my head, I'd say dont do anything for 6-12 weeks. Nine weeks sounds fair.
  5. Your tummy isnt swollen. Youre just fat. I would recommend industrial staples. Several for your gob and a couple on your hands- to a truck so you have no way of using your keyboard. No one cares if you fall down a disused copper mine, pentwyn.

It sort of sums you up really. Asking serious medical advice on the frickin internet. Window licking dung trumpet.
  6. Did you have a labotomy as well you mong?

I'd say that it was 6-12 weeks before you carry on.
  7. You're in the right place for medical advice.

Everything will be sorted if you hold your breath for 6 - 12 weeks. (Better for us, fooking waste of skin.) Try NHS direct you fooking tube. Better still; try euthanasia.

8. i know i had advise from a doctor , but i thought may be that i would be able to do some exercise earlier to strenghten my abs
  9. You already have the advice off a doctor, he told you 6-12 weeks..

Personally I hope your scar burst open and a team of Pikeys move in and eat your innards and drive over the rest of you with thier motorhomes
  10. You conjour up the most amazing mental images for me MDN
  11. Interesting use of the possessive apostrophe, raising the question of what it is of British Soldiers you are in love with ...

Paging Door_Bundle_Mk2 ...
  12. [​IMG]

Is this what youre on about, pentwyn?
  13. Flashie go down the pub buy yourself some ciggies and a bottle of The Glenfiddich 50 Year Old single malt Scotch whiskie
    and watch the fottie/rubby and you will feel better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Pentwyn, go down to the corporation tip and get yourself some used hypodermics and a bottle of Vim and/or bleach then inject yourself in the throat and we will feel much better. :) :) :)
  15. Folks,

This isn't the Naafi.
    Less personal abuse - pretty please.