Advice

Black_Belt_Bertha said:
Heh guys Im new to this - how do I use the multiquote faciilty on this
press quote on your first required comment
copy and paste to word or notepad
press your browsers back button

Black_Belt_Bertha said:
then press quote on any other comments you want use and repeat till you have your desired amount of comments

Well that's how I do it anyway :thumright:

Quotes are controlled by a little bit of code called a tag. To quote a piece of text the tag is formed like so but without the spaces [ quote ] text is then added and the tag is closed like this but without the spaces [ /quote ]

If you want to add a username to the quote the tag is opened like so but again without the spaces [ quote="username" ] text can then be copied in here and the tag is closed in the normal way using [ /quote ]

Sounds a little complicated, but in practice it really isnt. One of the best way to see it being used is to click the quote button on a multiquote post and see how the users post is formed.

Litotes said:
Black_Belt_Bertha said:
On Second Life or Arrse?

By the way, welcome to the site....

Litotes
Thanks

boney_m said:
Quotes are controlled by a little bit of code called a tag. To quote a piece of text the tag is formed like so but without the spaces [ quote ] text is then added and the tag is closed like this but without the spaces [ /quote ]

If you want to add a username to the quote the tag is opened like so but again without the spaces [ quote="username" ] text can then be copied in here and the tag is closed in the normal way using [ /quote ]

Sounds a little complicated, but in practice it really isnt. One of the best way to see it being used is to click the quote button on a multiquote post and see how the users post is formed.
Heh I think Ive got it - Thanks for the tips guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E ARRSE: Site Issues 24
B Int Corps 60
Ventress REME 8