Advice Required

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Baniyas, Aug 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hey there,

    I went on tour with a Regular unit in 2009, was injured in an IED blast. Been on rehab for a while, had all my operations done. Now they're looking at getting rid of me, somedays I'm still in cronik pain. I'm able to run etc but it's never pain free, I'm looking at another year recovery but theyre inisisting on getting rid of me.

    Is there anything I can do about contesting this?

    Any advice is much appreciated,

    Many thanks


  2. Get a second opinion from another Doctor?
  3. you welsh?
  4. Sitrep:

    They went Mag to Grid on me in September. Four months down the line, I am living in the UAE.

    Wanting to go down the Med Board route, have been taken off TA Disability as far as I am aware. Also need to get help to arrange a tribunal with the AFCS.

    Any constructive advice is welcome.


  5. msr

    msr LE

  6. Wish you a speedy recovery. I presume your not able to get back to FE?

    But check out msr's link.
  7. Are you under DTC here at Chilwell?