Advice Required ... Matters of the err trouser area!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 81cufc, Nov 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, I've landed on my feet & whilst in a state that had resulted in me not being able to remember a fuckin thing I've managed to pull a stunner.

First things first cos they wouldn't be first other wise would they? Anyway ... I'm not postin pictures of her cos I'm a selfish bastard so fuck right off.

Now, you might wonder what right minded fittie would be interested in a squaddie so pissed he can't remember her, let alone that I gave her my number? Well the answer is a 24 year old divorced Pad!

Obviously I've smashed her, be rude not too. And those of you who know me, no comments on Facebook cos she's not the only iron in the fire so to speak.

My question now you've just wasted two minutes of your life reading the above is?

Regards her ex husband... Do I?

A) Use my cunning on her to find out who he is and give him a little phone call to find out the true depths of her depravity?

Or

B) Let sleeping Dropshorts lie and just push said strumpet to her limit until I go the same way as the ex hubby?

Fuck answers on a postcard, list them below!

2. Fuck it, literally. Are you looking for bragging points?

3. I want my 2 minutes back.

I am a 'tard for reading all that. Oh, and this is a piss take, right?

• Like Like x 2
  4. No refunds on the two minutes & answer simply "A" or "B" fuckwits!

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So rather than stun her, you choose to poke about on your laptop trying to impress made-up people on the internet?

Oh fuck. You do realise what you have just done, don't you?

Pissed or not. You son, are a walking fucking tragedy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. C - Am I a bragging TWAT?

7. So you OPSEC & PERSEC liability, you've handed over your Army number, next it will be unit strengths and locations.

Honey and Trap spring to mind, next thing you'll be breaking into the CO's office to get promotion lists before they are announced.

If it looks too good to be true then it usually is, that's why I shag munters.

• Like Like x 2
  8. This, kiddies, is why we don't post when pissed.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Bet you were too stupid to even use a false name then took her home to your place. How do you like your rabbit cooked?

10. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Let it lie she's an ex drop-short she's bound to be dirty as fuck the one I was shagging in germany was................wanked me off in her ex's car in sammys car park and my man glue was dripping over the dash.....go for it!

11. Yes you should. Then you could brag about that, too.

12. That's a matter for consenting adults and your individual conscience but I think it only fair you tell the lady that your tastes run the other way.

13. Take option D.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. Well done you. You da MAN.

Happy?

cunt...

15. It's just envy, don't listen to them.

The correct answer is of course "B" for as long as you can followed by "A".