• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Advice please Chaps: How to Delay a Womans Orgasm?

#1
I received a text from a bi female i`m friends with and she enquired as to how she can prevent her girlfriend cumming to quick........as i`ve never had that problem quite the opposite i just texted back "when you think she is going to arrive stop licking her" i was a bit concerned as most women loose the edge if say in our case the woman stops during the vinegar stroke any advice on the subject guys as i know some of you have ventured to depths where many havent.would biting the clitoris assist her when making love to her missus ?
 
#3
Tie her to the bed, bang one in her till you cum, leave her there, go to the pub for a few hours, then come back and start again. Jobs a good un.
 
#7
Funny ones lads but she is going to hers tonight for bit of bean flicking and licking and if i can give her the solution i mean a small round pea sized plop with blood running thru cant be that hard to control...one of my colleagues just said "Get her to put Ralgex on the clit" i think thats a bit heavy.......would it work?
 
#8
I find going out to watch rugby, followed by a curry and a "few" beers with one's mates can delay my wife's orgasm for anything up to three weeks...especially if you come home and initiate lovemaking straight after a tiger Fal and three large Bangra beers.
 
#9
TURRETMUPPET said:
Funny ones lads but she is going to hers tonight for bit of bean flicking and licking and if i can give her the solution i mean a small round pea sized plop with blood running thru cant be that hard to control...one of my colleagues just said "Get her to put Ralgex on the clit" i think thats a bit heavy.......would it work?
I once told a bunch of recruits that this stuff was the business for delaying the male orgasm. Unfortunately one of them took me seriously and suffered much pain.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001047.html
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
I thought only men were snipers?
Couldn't she flick the been and induce multiple orgasams?
Get her so she squirts and then carry on until she can take no more
(that usually means she is under the patio in bllack bags!!)
That way she will be the greatest at eating from the furry cup and your 'mate' may reward you :wink:
 
#13
Cuddles said:
I find going out to watch rugby, followed by a curry and a "few" beers with one's mates can delay my wife's orgasm for anything up to three weeks...especially if you come home and initiate lovemaking straight after a tiger Fal and three large Bangra beers.
If your lucky enough she gives you the silent treatment and doesnt talk to you which allows more time for sport. :twisted:
 
#14
She hasnt got a sister.i had rudies before she went Bi sexual but her opening was how can i say polo mintish.camel thru eye of needle.even with KY assistance entry was painful and difficult.she prefers women now as they taste better and complains her missus is too juicy and cums too quick.cant blame her missus as she is soooo peachy.there must be a delay method available.....dusk is approaching fast
 
#15
TURRETMUPPET said:
She hasnt got a sister.i had rudies before she went Bi sexual but her opening was how can i say polo mintish.camel thru eye of needle.even with KY assistance entry was painful and difficult.she prefers women now as they taste better and complains her missus is too juicy and cums too quick.cant blame her missus as she is soooo peachy.there must be a delay method available.....dusk is approaching fast
Does she turn into a vampire :wink:
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#16
Her missus sounds a strange un
Does she orgasm and the roll over and go to sleep
Oop north we call that a man
Who hasen't used the I'm a lesbian honest line to some bird
Sounds like someone may have come up trumps with it
 
#17
I wouldnt be surprised as she makes love to her missus every nite of month so few sticky nights.dusk is approaching and i know she feasts on flesh then and if i can get the answer to her and it works i may get invited to watch them try it later.......please guys i really want it it might spoil our friendship but i know the release may be worth it
 
#18
I find having sex with the missus postpones her orgasm indefinitely. IIRC I've been able to delay hers since the ink on the marriage certificate dried.

Failing that, take away her credit card.
 
#19
TURRETMUPPET said:
I received a text from a bi female i`m friends with and she enquired as to how she can prevent her girlfriend cumming to quick........as i`ve never had that problem quite the opposite i just texted back "when you think she is going to arrive stop licking her" i was a bit concerned as most women loose the edge if say in our case the woman stops during the vinegar stroke any advice on the subject guys as i know some of you have ventured to depths where many havent.would biting the clitoris assist her when making love to her missus ?
Only way to tackle this problem is to have someone else (obviously you would be willing to help) in the room running a live video feed to t'internet. The effects are two-fold. At first, she will be so unsure and embarrassed that she won't be able to cum, thus giving the desired delay.

Then, as she gets nto it, she'll forget the camera and enjoy the most amazing sex she's ever known - to the point that she won't even notice as you sneak in through the back gate in the middle of it.

You also get to make a mint on the pay-per-view site you're streaming it to.


Did I mention I happen to have some web space available right now at very reasonable rates ? :p
 

Latest Threads