advice on timescale

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by sunisland, Feb 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. advice please. having passed recruit selection, I had hoped to be in by now, but have not yet been called forward for int selection interview.
    I know that I have missed the feb 19th intake and was hoping someone may be able to give me an idea of timescale, ie. how long before I get called for interview and when the next available intake is if i am succesful.

Am keeping in touch with the careers office but they say it is out of their hands. Even though money may be an issue until after April I do not get why I have not got an interview so that I know where I stand. Any advice gratefully recieved.

2. NOt sure on your timescale some others here may be able to help. But the corps is growing at the moment and I am working with someone who does some of the interviews and he has done quite a few over the last few months. My advice is sit patiently and wait. It will set you up for your career in the army if you can do that.

3. Also practice getting on and off various forms of transport, that will set you up well too :ufo:

4. Oh ignore svjazist. Just stick to buses.

5. If you are really stuck on times ask the Careers Office to phone the recruiting cell at Chicksands - the Sgt Maj keeps a big board showing who is loaded on what course.

6. ...any chance of said Sgt Maj moving into 21 Centurya and using IT??

:D

7. The guy just said he was using it. Why's your caps lock on?

8. Anyone got a picture of some tumbleweed?

Anyone...

9. [​IMG]

There you go man! :meditate:

10. Will this do?

Attached Files:

11. Did that come out of its nappy? Thats what Farleys Rusks do to you!

12. And what has this to do with timescale????

13. Come on Ed. That was answered ages ago. Now, back to the hijacking...