Advice on joining 4 para

Hi everyone
I have long wanted to join the paras. Im turning 18 in 4 days and im about to go into my 2nd year of 6th form. Before anyone asks I dont want to be an officer. I am going to the north east (currently in the midlands) in september 2022 to study engineering assuming I get the grades (I should).

My plan is to join the reserves and transfer to regulars if I want a career in the army post-degree. I am wondering:

How do the fitness standards differ from the regulars? I complete a 5k run over a mix of hills and flats in about 22-23 minutes 5-6 days a week, I also swim most days and box (sparring, bagwork and loads of bodyweight stuff) 3 days a week as well as lifting weights. If I get to the first TA session then follow the running regimen the officers suggest will I be able to pass P coy, or should I spend more time working on long runs? I can fairly easily jog for an hour or more and walk/tab long distances as well, I do this occasionally.

In terms of pullups/pushups/situps Im currently sitting at around 8/45/70 before failure, in about 1-2 minutes for each.

If I put in my papers in a few days, will I be eligible for the January start of training, or have I missed the cutoff? And lastly, will they let me transfer company when i move up north (currently live nearest to Nottingham, will be Hebburn in Sep 22)

I havent taken any medication for over a year, I was last prescribed an inhaler in February 2020 although I havent had an attack since 2010. I am thinking of paying for a full health MOT so that can go to the top of my GP files when the medical people check it over. Good/bad idea?

Sorry for all the questions, if anyone has any answers or advice id be very grateful.

RTU'd

LE
Join the UOTC when at Uni, this will give you an insight & understanding of the Army.
If you enjoy it, then look at joining the Reserves and then post Uni apply for RMAS.
The experience you get in the UOTC and/or Reserves will help.

Join the UOTC when at Uni, this will give you an insight & understanding of the Army.
If you enjoy it, then look at joining the Reserves and then post Uni apply for RMAS.
The experience you get in the UOTC and/or Reserves will help.
Some people mentioned this on reddit, others called them a "bunch of cnuts" lol. I dont want to be an officer, but it turns out seeing as I was last proscribed a blue and brown inhaler in early 2020 Ill have to wait until 2024 anyway.