advice on info for civvie employers


War Hero
bear with me on this, i was TA so dont know about these things

when coming out of regs, what sort of employment/training documentation does a soldier have to give show to a new employer? ive heard of a 'red book'?

is such info mandatory to show new employers? would a soldier leave the service without such documentation for any reason?


War Hero
Ex servicemen (and women) do not 'have' to show anything different to a potential employer than anyone else. The 'Red Book' is basically a record of your service, unless the employer has some form of military link they probably wont know what it is anyway.

Just use a CV (and qual certificates if asked) like everyone else.


War Hero

not for me, was just curious. We have a chap at work who im a little dubious about, was just after some background

thanks mate

New Posts

Latest Threads