Advice on appealing a med discharge from phase 1

Gizmo90

Swinger
Good Afternoon,

Can anyone give me any advice on appealing my medical discharge from Atc Pirbright.

I underwent a string of doctors appointments to get to my basic Training, due to a previous injury from service, on my first medical (day 2 of basic training) I was then medically discharged without any examination or explanation really.

Was just wondering if anyone knows of how I appeal my decision and the address of a letter I have to send off.

Thanks

Parnelly

Swinger
So if it was due to something they were already aware of and still let you through to phase 1, I’d definitely look at going to your doctor to start an appeal. If you went through the normal tests etc when arriving for phase 1 and it was discovered then and you hadn’t told them on the phone medical (prior to selection date not starting phase 1) then they are within their rights to send you home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parnelly

Swinger
Give me a minute and I’ll try to find the address of where I sent mine to

Parnelly

Swinger
Ok so I can’t find mine but you should have been sent a letter with the appeal process on, worst case call your recruitment centre and they can guide you through it!

Gizmo90

Swinger
Thanks so much for your reply, yeah I was given an appeal letter but my bag was stolen on the train on my way back from phase 1 so I don't have it anymore. As for my recruitment guys, they've said they can't help due to me not having a candidate support manager anymore. Thanks for the reply though, appreciate it greatly

Latest Threads