Advice no longer required

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by worried, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thankyou to all who responded with the advice regarding my sons drink driving charge from Sunday 25/02/07.

Unfortunately, he has now been discharged.
  2. Sorry to hear that, but hopefully he has learnt a huge lesson and can motivate and learn something positive from this.
  3. I'm shocked at that (not only the discharge, but the speed at which it has been done pre-conviction), and sorry to hear that he's having to pay such a big price for doing something stupid.
  4. Something is wrong here.

There is no way that he'd be discharged now because of something that happened at the weekend.

Either he is lying, or you are.

Sorry to be so blunt.

5. Agrred, he wouldn't have been convicted by a Court so quickly!!
  6. I was thinking that - especially when he's not been convicted yet.
  7. T-T, was thinking the same, gave her some advice but well i was thinking ruddy quick, i knew someone who did worse and it took months for him to be kicked out
  8. Hmmm very curious.
    Seems a bit TOO quick really.
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Post deleted while you posted yours, suits_U!!!

Having read the other thread, I haven't got a clue.

Its possible he is out on his ear, particularly if he was a troublesome loon on his last warning anyway, and this event was the icing on the cake.

But its all guesswork without knowing more.
  10. Damn your quick :D

Worried could you elaborate further?
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Everyone says that. Especially the missus :frown:
  12. Sounds like the Son has been booted after CDT and has told the caring parents that it was a silly D & D punishment that was actually him being unlucky but the Army has dealt him a raw deal. Coke snorting CNUT me thinks.
  13. IMPOSSIBLE me thinks
  14. Some similar thread many months ago. Similar circumstances. Sounds suspicious to me.
  15. It doesn't happen like that.....

Something doesn't add up or maybe I have been reading the wrong manuals over the last 6 years? Maybe I've been doing it wrong and I should just have told the little sods that "you're sacked NOW"!

Not for much longer though.... posted!