advice needed

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by armybarbie, Jun 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i have applied to join the army wanting to become a cmt, i have had the barb test (61 score) and my med forms have been sent off to the army docs but thats all thats happened at the moment can anyone tell me how long i have to wait before anything else happens

p.s hopefully thats the spelling sorted
  2. Your careers office will get in touch with you either via the phone or by post, letting you know if you have the all clear, otherwise they'll be looking into something of some significance that was on the forms.

Alternatively, you can ring up the office and find out yourself, just to hurry things along.

No time period, some take a few days to a week, some get a bit .."lost", but this is rare ;)
  3. Have they given you forms to fill in?
    If so, fill them in, then go back and hand them in.
  4. Michelle ....... didnt you want to say score .... !!!
  5. Yep, you're definitely bright enough to be a CMT. Tell me, do you like boxes and paintbrushes? Or big sheets of canvas?
  6. Maybe you should give Nail Technician another think.
  7. ok guys so i made a few spelling mistakes but u get the general idea what i was trying to put across i didnt know you had to be word perfect to ask for some advice and no i dont want to be a nail tech.
  8. Michele dont worry welcome 2 the world of Arrse lol just give your office a call and ask whats happening next dont be shy to phone them.
    and the app process takes a while anyways so just make sure before u leave the office in future you know whats happeing next and just take each day as it comes.
  9. thank you glasgowchamp will do
  10. Wait until The Original Phantom has finished walking my dead dog, or Filbert gets on here.

You will get the answers then.