Advice needed

Hi, I was wondering if I can get some advice on what the height restrictions are for joining up? I am only 5"1, :cry: Would this stop me from being a Guardsman and can you do P company but stay in the guards?

Thanks

JB

Jb.Thorne said:
Hi, I was wondering if I can get some advice on what the height restrictions are for joining up? I am only 5"1, :cry: Would this stop me from being a Guardsman and can you do P company but stay in the guards?

Thanks

JB
The Grenadiers have their own Para Platoon attached to 3 PARA.

You can join the Royal Pigmys at 5"1.

Jb.Thorne said:

Thanks

JB
The RSM would be soooo chuffed, sizing off for parades!

Jb.Thorne said:

Thanks

JB

Have you considered the circus as a performing primordial dwarf?

Jb.Thorne said:

Thanks

JB
5"1 is taller than most guys in the ROLGS*.

although youd topple over if you were allowed near a bearskin :wink: If you did P company, you would blow upwards instead of down, so im not sure about that one either.

*Royal Oompah Loompah Guard Service.

Detonator said:
Jb.Thorne said:

Thanks

JB
The RSM would be soooo chuffed, sizing off for parades!
Course he would, "Thorne, off you go to the end" is a doddle!

Proper_job said:
Jb.Thorne said:

Thanks

JB
5"1 is taller than most guys in the ROLGS*.

although youd topple over if you were allowed near a bearskin :wink: If you did P company, you would blow upwards instead of down, so im not sure about that one either.

*Royal Oompah Loompah Guard Service.
Are you injecting drain cleaner straight into your brain?

Unless of course they have combined P Coy and BPC to save money.