advice needed

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Leigh, Jan 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wondering if anyone could tell me if an sti would be a reason to be back-squadded while doing basic?

A friend has asked me to post this here as he has noticed a few small wart like bumps just under his foreskin.

Obviously wants to get this sorted asap but wants to know if it will affect his training.

Not the usual type of question, but some genuine information on this delicate matter would be very much apprieciated.
  2. No it shouldn't mean you'll be backsquadded Leigh - antibiotics for a blobby knob or some acid for these warts will sort you out in no time at all.

"A friend" my arrse.....
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

If he has been throwing round in the Camp he needs to tell the MO soonest!!!
  4. was expecting that.

thanks for the advice though, il pass that on to him.
  5. Back squadded???

filthy little wick dipper need a bucket of dettol and wire brush!!
  6. Doubt 'he' would get backsquadded for that.

Number of reasons you could get backsquadded for, attitude, fitness, injury, failing to pass something etc.
  7. Naughty naughty remember bivi bags arent just for the rain!!
  8. Very true,....i'm sure there is a few regrets about that
  9. "I am a lady"...

Sounds a bit suss to me... I know you've posted a picture, but perhaps some video footage to my address? PM me! I want proof :plotting:
  10. Yeah you pass it on to "Him" your "Friend" :thumleft:
  11. Quite the comedian bwj, considering it was you that asked me to post the original question, as you dont get much chance to go online during your training :pounce: