advice needed

Wondering if anyone could tell me if an sti would be a reason to be back-squadded while doing basic?

A friend has asked me to post this here as he has noticed a few small wart like bumps just under his foreskin.

Obviously wants to get this sorted asap but wants to know if it will affect his training.

Not the usual type of question, but some genuine information on this delicate matter would be very much apprieciated.

Leigh said:
Wondering if anyone could tell me if an sti would be a reason to be back-squadded while doing basic?

A friend has asked me to post this here as he has noticed a few small wart like bumps just under his foreskin.

Obviously wants to get this sorted asap but wants to know if it will affect his training.

Not the usual type of question, but some genuine information on this delicate matter would be very much apprieciated.
No it shouldn't mean you'll be backsquadded Leigh - antibiotics for a blobby knob or some acid for these warts will sort you out in no time at all.

"A friend" my arrse.....

Doubt 'he' would get backsquadded for that.

Number of reasons you could get backsquadded for, attitude, fitness, injury, failing to pass something etc.

batmanwasjesus said:
"I am a lady"...

Sounds a bit suss to me... I know you've posted a picture, but perhaps some video footage to my address? PM me! I want proof :plotting:
Quite the comedian bwj, considering it was you that asked me to post the original question, as you dont get much chance to go online during your training :pounce:

Latest Threads