Advice needed.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Listy, Jun 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I was having a clean out and I found some of my Ex's stuff, and I'm wodnering what to do with the slappers possessions? Nothing is too perverted, So MDN should be able to come up with something.

Here's what I've got of hers:

Picture of her 10 Yo Sister.
    Drawings by said sister
    One of my Ex's Nurse outfits.
    A Pair of her gloves (woolen).
    Two of her jackets (although I think one belongs to one of my Ex's freinds who has sodding huge norks, I swear they're about G cup).

So options please. I mean I could return them to her, but that'd be boring as feck, and It would involve me having to speak to her again.

thanks.

2. Put the nurses outfit and woolen gloves on.

Take a photo of you knocking one out over her 10 year old sister's photo.

Send both photo's and uniform/gloves etc to the ex

3. Quality lol

4. That does have the potential of getting listy arrested - which probably isnt ideal for the man. Slight modification then, do the same, but photoshop a picture of your ex's dads head over the top of yours. Oh, and fist her cat. That'll show her.

5. I'll give you a fiver for the lot.

6. Give it to MDN, he will have to mail it your ex in a 'good' condition though lots of dried white stains....

7. Buy a Pitbull, and bait it with all said items. When it has ripped everything to bits, put all remains in a black bag and drop them off around at her mothers, with a note saying sorry, it wasnt me, it was the dog.
    Another bonus doing that, would be if she came back for revenge the dog would have her as well !!

8. Put em on ebay.
    Ex SAS hospital uniform.
    Used while members of the elite regiment train for their medical qualifications

Put a piccy up of you wearing said uniform plus gloves and jackets and don the token respirator.

Sure to get a few bites and maybe a few bids of the waltenkommando

9. MDN they're yours just remember to give a good discription of what you're going to do.