Advice Needed!!

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Miss J Wright, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm currently a female civil servant, working in a contact centre and at the age of 19 I need a much more stimulating career to dive into. I have 12 GCSE's all A* - C, know my way around a computer and what not... I just really need some advice on the best job for a female in my situation within the Army.
    I have looked on the website but it doesn't explain in enough detail for me all the ins and outs of the jobs on offer.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Thank you!! I'll have a gander now!!

3. Nice photo, by the way.

4. Thanks, however if I do decide to take the plunge into the army, I doubt my bright red hair will be able to stay!!

5. HHH

HHH LE

Not the NAAFI, bite your tongue, HHH

• Like Like x 2
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

it can if its hidden under your headgear or at least thats how it used to be, brave posting a photo though so respect.

7. Ahhhh, ok, well that's a plus side!! Well, I like to see who I'm speaking to, so I treat everyone else as I wish to be treated you see. Put a face to the username so to speak!! Haha.

8. Grumblegrunt

yes that is a plus you are however a 19 year old female with an obvious pulse so I would hide behind jarrod at the unit disco :)

welcome and have fun.

9. Haha, I'll keep that in mind!! Thank you!!

10. HHH

HHH LE

4 post, all them double entendres, going to waste, ah well!!!

11. Just a quick note - some people don't publish their photo online for personal security (persec) reasons, so you might not get to see some of them.

12. Grumblegrunt

Nudge nudge 'dont say that or she wont stick any more up'

(back to standard middle aged predator mode ) so wrighty - you got any 'friends'?