advice needed

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by skymacuk, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. looking for some advice on rapid weight loss and on what sort of training i should be doing, i took some advice of one of my mates ex PTI and he recommended that i do weight training as well as cardio to and that it well help with dropping weight and body fat, all that's happened is that my arms and chest have got huge, and the long haired general is complaining that she thinks I'm to big,so i switched my training programme to just cardio and bag work and watching what i just wondering if anyone had a advice or tips on how to drop weight and body fat quickly
    thanks for any help Mac
  2. running m8
  3. Weight train
    Eat less

So simple mate.
  4. If weight loss is your main goal, then running is definately what you should focus on. But do a couple of strength training sessions a week too, so you don't get "skinny-fat".

If your arms and chest "got huge" after some weight training, you must be an easy-gainer; someone who's body reacts very quickly to weight training. Most people who do the weights would be only too pleased to have your "problem"!

However, to please the long-haired general, you can do bodyweight exercises like press-ups, pull-ups etc.

How many times a week do you run?