advice needed

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by XkazX, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. !its been a while ..........

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Sadly, I think he is playing the game. If he has had his wicked way with you, then I suspect that you may not hear from him again, unless he gets drunk and maudlin.
    I could be wrong, obviously, but as a bloke, I think I may just be right. Sorry.

3. All sounds very suspicious to me, sorry to say. As was said above could obviously be wrong however alarm bells would be ringing. Sorry.

4. He's married. It's the classic pads trick.....I'm not married myself, but I've seen it used sooooo many times. If you're close to London I'll pop round to console you if you like?

5. I am sure she would appreciate that smudge

6. old_fat_and_hairy

Blimey! Even I take the time to be honourable and decent, and smudge even out-sleazes me! I will have to watch my laurels.

7. Bloody hell,you mean you dont have her pic yet? :?

8. old_fat_and_hairy

Dear oh dear, even you accuse me. :D

But no, I haven't yet still live in hope.

9. Taboo, long time no hear......... hope you are well

OFH..... get a move on with the picture she might live in the Midlands, I'm a qualified CVO.

10. old_fat_and_hairy

Ok! Kaz, by popular demand, and because of my aged and feeble self, I have been asked to request a photograph of you. Now, I should, by custom, say that this is to judge whether you are worthy of the attention of the others on this site, and to decide how the would use and abuse you. But I won't, I will just say that it would be rather nice to see who you are, and it is always a pleasure to see a pretty girl, especially for someone who like myself, is nearing his end, and would like happy memories to carry to his final resting place.

11. Altered to reflect True Sentiment. :)

Now. Kat. Hollywood or Brazilian. OF and H wont be able to have his afternoon Nap without knowing.

12. To the point there Mr S. But it is Kaz we are talking to, WTF is Kat??

13. In the Army or not, men know how to use the phone, and someone who wants to get in touch with you will.

I'm afraid he just doesn't want to dump you straight out because you might cry, and men hate that. Or he's hoping you'll be around the next time his actual GF/wife is away. Sorry about that.

14. And Pod-OFH is starting to creep me out.

Back to slobbering perv mode, please. :D

15. old_fat_and_hairy

Well, since you insist. But I was just trying to be a 'New Man' since the old one is quite worn out and knackered.
    So, when am I to receive your photo, in all it's glorious detail?