Advice needed please re addressing an instructor....

My Cadet Instructor is a Jedi Knight with the rank of Generalissimo, Defender Of The Weak, Oppressor Of The Infidel and Last King Of Scotland. He wears the Order of the Bath, the Pour Le Merite, The Royal Order of the House of the Hohenzollerns and has won Best In Show at Crufts, The Eurovision Song Contest, several Nobel prizes and Masterchef. On addressing him, should I high five him and shout "Wassup Niggah" or simply dress up as Posh Spice and fellate him to completion?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bit early to be on the Vodka!

Posh Spice is too old to get a raise out of most AIs. Try dressing up as an 11 year old boy/girl

filthyphil said:
My Cadet Instructor is a Jedi Knight with the rank of Generalissimo, Defender Of The Weak, Oppressor Of The Infidel and Last King Of Scotland. He wears the Order of the Bath, the Pour Le Merite, The Royal Order of the House of the Hohenzollerns and has won Best In Show at Crufts, The Eurovision Song Contest, several Nobel prizes and Masterchef. On addressing him, should I high five him and shout "Wassup Niggah" or simply dress up as Posh Spice and fellate him to completion?
Well, you're only allowed to look at him through smoked glass, lest you fall in love. I'm surprised he hasn't got a blue peter badge though, sloppy drills as they usually go hand in hand with the Royal Order, are you sure he's not walting it up?

Latest Threads