Advice needed- Im on the scrounge!

I need to scrounge a couple of DROPS MMLC's for 10 days. TMP Warminster have fcuked me off (so much for WFM!) but I've heard there may be a TA Tpt Sqn in Bristol.

Is this correct or am I pissing into the wind once again? Your help would be greatly appreciated gents/ladies!

BC

TMP has feck all to do with WFM!!!

WFM needs a 90 day lead time. DROPS are in short supply and most units are hesitant to dish them out.

Good luck!!!

Flyer

Old-Salt
BreechCreature said:
I need to scrounge a couple of DROPS MMLC's for 10 days. TMP Warminster have fcuked me off (so much for WFM!) but I've heard there may be a TA Tpt Sqn in Bristol.

Is this correct or am I pissing into the wind once again? Your help would be greatly appreciated gents/ladies!

BC
and ass far as im sure the TA base in Bristol is a Sig Unit. 21 Sigs I believe.

9 Supply just outside Chippenham have a few - usually broke though!

Edited to add - think your nearest TA RLC to Bristol is the Welsh Tpt Regt

luke

War Hero
Theres a TA unit up in Clifton, in Bristol, no idea what Cap badge it is though

Try lookingHERE.

Good LucK!

I can see the headline now:

"Senior army officers (usually meaning anyone above the rank of L/Cpl) forced to scrounge vital military vehicles on the internet."

Maybe THAT would shame those w@nkers in Whitehall into equipping the forces properly, and sacking off the abortion that is Whole Fleet Management.

Cheers for all your input fellas. Its irrelevant now anyway; I've just been knocked back for all the stuff I was needing the wagons to shift.

Bollox!!!!!

BreechCreature said:
Cheers for all your input fellas. Its irrelevant now anyway; I've just been knocked back for all the stuff I was needing the wagons to shift.

Bollox!!!!!
Job done then!