• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Advice needed- Im on the scrounge!

I need to scrounge a couple of DROPS MMLC's for 10 days. TMP Warminster have fcuked me off (so much for WFM!) but I've heard there may be a TA Tpt Sqn in Bristol.

Is this correct or am I pissing into the wind once again? Your help would be greatly appreciated gents/ladies!

BC

TMP has feck all to do with WFM!!!

WFM needs a 90 day lead time. DROPS are in short supply and most units are hesitant to dish them out.

Good luck!!!

BreechCreature said:
I need to scrounge a couple of DROPS MMLC's for 10 days. TMP Warminster have fcuked me off (so much for WFM!) but I've heard there may be a TA Tpt Sqn in Bristol.

Is this correct or am I pissing into the wind once again? Your help would be greatly appreciated gents/ladies!

BC
and ass far as im sure the TA base in Bristol is a Sig Unit. 21 Sigs I believe.

I can see the headline now:

"Senior army officers (usually meaning anyone above the rank of L/Cpl) forced to scrounge vital military vehicles on the internet."

Maybe THAT would shame those w@nkers in Whitehall into equipping the forces properly, and sacking off the abortion that is Whole Fleet Management.

Latest Threads